Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I Like To Be Extraordinary!

The Extraordinary Mothers has launched and boy-oh-boy are there some fabulous things going on over there!! There's a Roxio Toast 10, a filled up Gerber bag of goodies, Hallmark cards, and so much more... but what's sparkling in my eyes is the BlogHer Conference Pass....

I desperately want to attend BlogHer. When I say desperately, I don't think that you can even fathom how badly I want this.

I can't say that I'm new to the internet, I can't say that I'm new to reading blogs, but within the past 6 months or so, I've completely come out of my shell. I went from a blog lurker to a blog commenter, follower and subscriber. I've gone from feeling like I'm sitting here alone at my computer reading blogs to having such wonderful friends located all over the country.

I was stuck, all my friends from high school have moved, they aren't too much like me anymore and being home with the kids and no car has really hindered me getting out there and meeting other moms like me. I felt alone.

I branched out finally, I stopped being such a wuss and I started commenting!! I realized that I'm not so bad and that people like me! I've got something to offer to conversations!! I was actually starting to make friends and I have made friends that I'm not sure what I would do without now!

I feel like I deserve to win the BlogHer conference pass because then I can actually meet some of these fabulous women that I've grown so close with. I deserve to win because as a stay at home mom of 2, I rarely get out of the house. I rarely get time to myself and I don't do many things (besides blogging) that are of my interest, and my interest alone. I need this to save my sanity!!

So please Extraordinary Moms, you know I love ya... you know you love me... lets do this thang!!

Also, I'm broke as a joke and can't get there completely on my own....

And... my b-day is 7/23, so this would be the most fab b-day present!!



1 comments:

Melissa, Multi-Tasking Mama February 25, 2009 at 7:12 AM  

Your birthday? Wow, none of us can compete with that LOL Good luck!

Back to TOP