Friday, February 27, 2009

I Did The Macarena...

The ever so Classy Jen just filled me in on Virtual Girls Night Out, being hosted by Ann Again!! I'm so excited to take part in it!!

This is the "I Did The Macarena" edition of VGNO so without further ado... one of my new favorite dance songs!!



Here's my answer to the "I did what???" game!!

"I did the Macarena with a noodle on your car because someone offered me $1,000,000 dollars."



Head over to Ann Again and hang out with your blogging buddies for Virtual Girls Night Out!!


5 comments:

Anonymous,  February 27, 2009 at 10:52 PM  

LOL I love that song :)

Mine was
I jumped on your mom in my car because I think I need some serious help.

Cute blog :)

~Sandy~ February 27, 2009 at 10:57 PM  

Hahaha! This is to funny :O)

I kicked a llama in your bathroom because thats how i roll :O) Happy VGNO!!

Stacy Uncorked February 27, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

The macarena would be so much more fun than running over my best friend's boyfriend...LOL! ;)

Happy VGNO! :)

GinSpaghetti February 27, 2009 at 11:28 PM  

LOL I loved the macarena Barbie! So creative! Stopping by from Anns!

Sarah Suzy February 27, 2009 at 11:31 PM  

I wonder how you'd go about doing the macerena WITH a noodle..maybe a pool noodle..lol!

Happy VGNO!

Back to TOP