Saturday, February 14, 2009

Ever Had A CakeCup??

To be honest with you, at first glance I thought it was a typo. Then I read on and I saw that it really is a Cake in a Cup and its called a Cakecup. Cupcakes In Jars has this down to a science!! We received the Yum Blonde Cakecup and I told my husband to come try it with me. I mean, sharing is caring, right? I took a bite and immedietely changed my mind. IMMEDIETELY. I have never tasted a vanilla cupcake... er... cakecup like it before! Boy oh boy was this moist! And rich! And fabulous! And real buttercream icing........ I've gone to heaven.....

But being the wonderful wife that I am, I allowed him to continue sharing with me... I'm just that nice. He said, "You didn't make this, did you?" Knowing damn well that I cannot bake to save my life. I replied, "No, its from Cupcakes In Jars, what do you think?" He simply said, "We HAVE TO get more of these! Can I finish this one off?"

Cupcakes In Jars makes their cakecups to be 9 ounces in size and say that its perfect for 1-2 servings, but really, who wants to share? I have only tried the Yum Blonde Cakecup, and I definitely recommend it, but for more of a selection head over to Cupcakes In Jars and check out some of the other flavors available... Sweet Chai O' Mine... Smmmmmmores... Red Velvet... Cookies N Milk... and more... are you drooling yet?? And if you cant narrow it down? Check out the Cakecup Sampler Package of 4!! There are way too many choices.

And don't forget the other goodies available!! Vanilla cinnamon sugar marshmallows are absolutely divine!! The chocolate bliss brownie bites look heavenly!! Peanut butter & marshmallow truffles are right up my alley!! Also, to keep yourself posted on all the Cupcakes In Jars happenings, check out the Cupcakes In Jars blog!

Don't settle for pretty-ed up boxed mixes, go for the best, organic eggs, unbleached flour, real butter, Madagascar vanilla and vanilla beans, both Ghirardelli and Scharffen-Berger cocoas and organic milk!!

1 comments:

Jenn@ The Crazies February 14, 2009 at 7:48 PM  

Gonna have to try these Casey! Thanks for another great review!

Back to TOP