Sunday, February 8, 2009

Fun Times....

Its coming, sooner than you know it... we've got about a week and its time again to be all lovey dovey and celebrate Valentine's day. Note... this is not a post for the wee ones. I suggest averting their eyes before clicking links.

Valentine's day has been "just another day" around here, but lucky for me (or my husband) I was able to review some Valentine's Day Lingerie from Yandy.

Now I'm a pretty tame girl. I've never been one to be too flashy so when I first clicked the site, I was pleasantly surprised! There are SO MANY choices!! Lingerie that goes from super wild to so so mild... Literally, any type of lingerie that you could want, yandy's got it! And its not even limited to lingerie, they have shoes, accessories, clothes, swimwear and more. It really took me quite some time to weed through everything and come down to some decisions.

Yandy is so inexpensive, but the quality is awesome! Its not cheap, crappy lingerie. Its definitely fashionable, stylish and sexy lingerie! And if you even want to bump it one step up, they carry fine lingerie like the Sex and the City Pearl Thong and Organic cotton robes!

I placed my order and had it in my hands within 4 days. Shipping is super fast and you receive free fast shipping on orders over $70! With prices low like theirs are, you can get a lot of lingerie really quick that way!!

Head over to Yandy, check out their lingerie, everyday basics, sexy clothing, hot shoes and comfy pajamas and robes! They have such a huge selection!!

Big thanks to the Family Review Network and Yandy for making this review possible! My husband thanks you too!!

2 comments:

Unknown February 8, 2009 at 4:24 PM  

I was just on the Yandy site they have some cute stuff!

Felicia February 8, 2009 at 5:24 PM  

Hey Casey! You are a winner at Go Graham Go! You won the Jessie Steele Apron! Please send me your mailing address to felicia at gograhamgo dot come within 48 hours!

Back to TOP