Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Stocking Stuffers & Great Amazon Deals

I'm getting down to the nitty gritty and finally getting my Christmas shopping organized. I know what I am getting from where and I feel so much relief having a plan!! While getting myself together, I found some pretty good deals over at Amazon.com that I really would love to share with you! Since I have already shared the Hasbro Playskool Dream Town Rose Petal Cottage with you last night, lets move on to what I found tonight....

*Techno Source Rubik's Revolution is marked down from $19.99 to $5.99! There are 6 different game settings, lights, action, sound and was rated the 2007 game of the year!!

*Hannah Montana Holiday Singing Doll is marked down from $34.99 to $9.99!! Our girl Hannah sings "Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree" and comes in a holiday keepsake gift box!

*Vtech - Kidizoom Digital Camera - Blue is marked from $69.99 to $39.99!! This is too cute and definately one of the items on my Boug's wish list... it has a 1.8" screen and is 1.3 megapixels. It stores 200+ photos or 5 minutes of video and has an SD card slot for extra memory! Oooh and they have preschool games on there too!!

*Cat in the Hat - I Can Do That! game is marked from $19.99 to $5.99!! This game is a brand new way to experience all the classic Dr. Seuss fun!! This game has won a Parent's Choice Gold Award!!

*Smart-e-Bear, The First Soft Bear With Smart-e Software by Intellitoys and Kids Preferred is marked down from $79.99 to $23.99!! I have been seeing the Smart-E-Bear floating all over the blogs being given away and I really want to get my grubby little paws on one for Boug!! This thing is super sweet!! There are over 5000 titles to choose from, its bi-lingual and you can connect, click, cuddle and customize with a USB cable and just one click!!


And remember, as of RIGHT NOW, you can use FREE SUPER SAVER SHIPPING and it will still be there by Christmas... that's not according to me, I'm not responsible, its according to Amazon... take it up with them, double check your orders!!

Don't forget to pick up an Amazon.com Gift Card for some of those "hard to shop for" people in your life!!

0 comments:

Back to TOP