Thursday, October 8, 2009

What is this place and where is all my stuff??

Normalcy is beginning to slip back into place.
The boxes are beginning to diminish.

Moving flat out sucks. I hate not knowing where everything is and I can't stand being in a new place and having to get used to it. Not just for myself, but for the kids. Boug has been boycotting this move for the past 6 months, since the second we signed the rental agreement. Needless to say, she has absolutely no reason not to like this place, she's got the biggest room in the house, but she's veryyyy slowlyyyy warming up to it.I wanted to take a minute and apologize for my absence the past week or so, I've been trying my best to keep up with the site and whatnot. It was much more difficult then I thought that it would be.I've watched the mice in the barn across the street, I've stared off at the mountains and the hub even had to help a sheep next door who got his head caught in the fence. Even with me being homesick for the last house, I'm slowly warming up to this one. Its not perfect, its not even ours, but its slowly becoming home.

4 comments:

Sarah October 9, 2009 at 12:46 AM  

Blech...I hate moving. I love your house though; so cute! It looks like a nice starter home, you know? It's got that cozy look to it that screams, "I've got a pie in the oven and a roast in the crock pot!" Love you!

kado! October 9, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

I love it! it looks like a very peaceful place to live!

and I agree moving sucks!

Liz October 9, 2009 at 12:24 PM  

Looks like a beautiful place! I hope you guys get settled in, and Boug gets warmed-up to it also!! :-)

Unknown October 10, 2009 at 12:39 PM  

I left you an award :)

http://outnumbered3-1.blogspot.com/2009/10/wonderful-day-for-awards.html

Back to TOP