Sunday, October 11, 2009

Maghound great deal alert!!

Remember how I was ranting and raving about how great Maghound is just less than a month ago? I still think they're great, in fact I just updated my shipping information for THREE magazines with one little click instead of having to deal with each of them individually, which I LOVEEEE...

BUT...

Even though you may not have won a Maghound giveaway on one of the participating sites, they've got a great deal going on especially for the blog readers!

If you go through THIS LINK (blog promo) for a limited time you can sign up for Maghound and get a one month free membership as well as 20% off for SIX months!

Seriously, no joke, great deal. Head HERE to sign up!

1 comments:

Nicole October 12, 2009 at 9:17 AM  

Hey Casey! Come claim your bloggy award on Pink & Posh! http://pinkandposh.net/2009/10/best-blog-award/

Back to TOP