Saturday, October 17, 2009

My take on the Ninja Launch NYC



When I had the chance to attend the launch of Euro-Pro's Ninja Master Prep, I was beyond thrilled. In the beginning, a little skeptical, but thrilled none the less. I wanted to check this bad boy out and actually be able to put it to the test hands on, instead of just saying "Oh, it only looks like it works well because its a commercial on tv." I've been burned by tv products before, but I didn't want that to happen again. Needless to say, I'm sold.

The Euro-Pro Ninja Master Prep has all these claims like, it can actually crush the ice effectively instead of just making a mess, mincing, dicing, chopping, blending, pureeing, and I wasn't so sure. I had to see it first hand... Let me tell you, the Ninja Master Prep, actually is one of these products that follows through on all its claims and more... It was so beyond easy to use while giving the perfect results that you need. Though for me, being able to do all this easily is great, but there were the perks that sold me on it- like being microwave and dishwasher safe and the awesome way that it won't work unless its all put together right. No little fingers will be able to turn this bad boy on and get themselves into any situations... LOVE THAT!!Robin Miller, from Food Network fame, made me a lot more solid in my decision to fall in love with the Ninja Master Prep. She did one of the best jobs showing all of us how it works and providing great recipes to go along with the Ninja, that I couldn't have been more impressed with her. Not only that, the recipes were REAL. They weren't this fancy-pants, obscure ingredient recipes, they were down to earth and proved just how convenient a Ninja can be in our everyday lives. Even the Ninja website is loaded with her recipes, and the curried chicken salad had to have been one of my very favorite recipes so far. Ridiculously easy, ridiculously delicious.

I can't express how great of a job that Euro-Pro did to show us the products and accomodate us in NYC. Not only with the launch of the Ninja Master Prep, but as well as their other awesome products, like the Shark vacuums and steam mops... (can't wait to tell you about those!!)

2 comments:

Superdumb Supervillain October 17, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

I finally busted out the Shark products today. The steam mop rules!!!

Kristin October 17, 2009 at 11:46 PM  

omg I so want some of that curry chicken..yummy!!!

Back to TOP