Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Get your cook on!

Can I admit, the hub and I never got a honeymoon. If you've ever read our wedding story, you'd know why. He and I met, he was a cook and I was bartending and waitressing at the time, and sure enough, those titles have followed us throughout the years. Now back to the honeymoon part. I would never want anything that was too long now, cause I'm not sure if I could stand to be away from the kids for that long, but the cooking school weekend at Hilton Branson Convention Center would be so perfect for the hub and I to escape to!! This weekend, October 16th and 17th, you can reserve your spot at the Hilton Branson Convention Center for their fabulous cooking school weekend, and when you get there, you can kick it off with a beautiful wine tasting reception!

Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel is making the cooking school weekend affordable at $398 plus tax for both nights- that's an unheard of price for an awesome weekend getaway in beautiful Branson!

Being able to stay at the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel for cooking school weekend is not all about work work work at cooking, the first night you'll get to enjoy the four course meal that the next day you'll learn to cook hands on!! You'll be ready to host the perfect dinner party for all your family and friends when you get back home!

Of course in your downtime from the cooking school weekend, you'll be conveniently located to the downtown shops, restaurants, river walk and more. If I were heading to cooking school weekend, it would be unlikely that I'd hit any of Branson's awesome restaurants- with items on the menu at the Hilton like Brimstone cheese fondue, smoked potato and ham soup and the definitely droolworthy apple normandy... who would want to fill up on anything else?? And hey Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel, can you pass along that recipe for the apple normandy?? With fresh granny smiths, apple compote, apple glaze and the delectable real, fresh whipped cream, that's definitely on my "must-make" list!!

Branson is topping my list of places to go, and staying at the Hilton Branson Convention Center Hotel sounds phenomenal! When this vacation is eventually planned for the hub and I, it'll be our own little honeymoon, and hopefully we'll be able to attend a future cooking school weekend!!

Post?slot_id=61832&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

Back to TOP