Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Do The Potty Dance!!

Boug has been completely potty trained for quite a while now, but before you know it, I'm going to have to start potty training Lil' Buddy... not a feat that I'm looking forward to, as it was hard enough to get Boug started, I can only imagine how Lil' Buddy's going to do.

I'm excited that Pull-Ups has come up with "The Potty Dance"!! Its so fun and catchy, and even though Boug isn't potty training, I've caught her from time to time dancing along with the tv.



You can even head over to the Potty-Dance website to upload your potty dance video and be entered to win a $5,000 big kid room makeover!!

The potty dance is such a fun teaching tool to make kids more aware of "when ya gotta go, ya gotta go!!" You can even download the video, music and dance steps to get you on your way of making your own potty dance video to be entered into the sweepstakes!!

0 comments:

Back to TOP