Friday, March 20, 2009

Deuce Loves Dapple!

I hate to clean, but I love things that make cleaning much easier! I recently received a few fabulous items from Dapple that made my life so much easier! I love Dapple because they are natural cleaners that are baby safe and made specifically for babies!First, the toy cleaner wipes? A godsend! When a toy gets grimy, I usually dont have a whole lot of time to pull out all sorts of cleaners and rinsing because there's usually a kid or a baby sitting next to me trying to snatch it out of my hands. "Is it clean yet moooom?" Dapple has the greatest toy cleaner wipes, in a great little pouch, that is perfect for shoving into the diaper bag... ever drop a baby toy on the floor of the mall or a movie theater? Ewhhh....

Next up was the baby safe dish liquid... call me a bad mommy, but I found the gnarly old bottle that had rolled under the couch, who knows when, to test it out on. Did Dapple impress? Oh yes. The baby safe dish liquid worked perfectly and even got the skanky odor of old formula out of Lil' Buddy's bottle, which normally I would have just thrown away!!

I have yet to try the natural dishwasher powder, since I don't own a dishwasher- *gasp!* but I'll be bringing it over to my moms, along with dirty bottles and spoons and toys and anything else, to toss in the dishwasher to see just how great the natural dishwasher powder works. I'm certain that Dapple won't let me down on this one!

The founders of Dapple, Tamar and Dana did such a great job creating this line, that they won the Seeds for Success grant, and won an iParenting media award.

Dont forget to follow Dapple on Twitter @DappleBaby (you can click it to follow!) to get the latest Dapple news, new product announcements, coupons and more!! I love me some coo-pins!!

Need to know where you can get yourself some of these awesome products? The Dapple line is available at Babies R Us and you can search the Dapple site for a retailer near you. You can also find them at Diapers.com, and when you're picking up your Dapple and your Diapers, you can enter code DEUCESWORL as a referral and get $10 off your first order and free shipping on orders over $49.00.

1 comments:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom March 20, 2009 at 10:55 PM  

These are a great idea! Thanks for the wonderful info!

Back to TOP