Saturday, September 25, 2010

30 Days of Truth. Day 10.

To go along with all this self-support, I've found a few friends participating in the 30 Days of Truth and I think it could be quite beneficial to me to participate as well. I think it'll let me in on who I am, and it'll be a bit of self discovery. You can find the daily questions over at Angel Believes.

Day 10:
Someone You Need To Let Go, or Wish You Didn't Know

This is a hard one, because I hate letting go of people in my life. And there aren't many people that I wish I didn't know. The people that I do know, that I know I should let go of, are people who have affected me in different ways and have helped shape me to be who I am, so should I let go of them?

1 comments:

Jenine September 26, 2010 at 11:13 PM  

Sorry I haven't chiming in until now. I've been meaning to do the 30 Days of Truth too however, I have prying eyes in my family and I know I'll get questioned about everything.

I say yes to this question. There are people that have affected your life that you should let go of. Sure, they've helped shaped you into the YOU that you are know, but their job is done. If you need to lose the baggage, then by all means, do so and be done with it and don't look back.

Been there, done that. Wasn't easy but I'm better for it. :)

-Jenine/formerly of Badger Momma

Back to TOP