Thursday, September 16, 2010

30 Days of Truth. Day 1. This could be beneficial...

To go along with all this self-support, I've found a few friends participating in the 30 Days of Truth and I think it could be quite beneficial to me to participate as well. I think it'll let me in on who I am, and it'll be a bit of self discovery. You can find the daily questions over at Angel Believes.

Day 1:
Something You Hate About Yourself

This could be a long one. I try to let go of hate, but it doesn't always happen. I'm so much harder on myself than anyone else, and I know I probably always will be. I hate that I have no patience. I hate that I have regrets, even though I have always told myself I will never regret anything. I hate the scared girl that lives inside me. I hate my lack of motivation.

Now its just a matter of fixing these things...

1 comments:

Stacey Crew September 17, 2010 at 10:20 AM  

Hmmmm...I'm wondering why a self-care initiative would start off with something negative, like what you "hate" about yourself. Of course we all have regrets, at one point or another...that's life! I'd like to know what you love about yourself!

Back to TOP