Saturday, May 8, 2010

Shopping at the Cardstore

Being able to participate in a review with cardstore.com definitely felt like a Mothers Day present to myself. Its not too often that I treat myself to certain things and after browsing through cardstore.com, I knew that it was going to be hard to narrow down my selections.

Cardstore.com
has so many different personalized items, from holiday cards, photo cards, graduation announcements, thank you cards, stationery and business cards among their selections. I snagged 2 sets of the My Square Photo business cards and personalized them so easily with my photo and all my blog and email information. I know how handy and perfect these will be for all the blogging related events that I head to throughout the year! They came in the greatest little boxes with the cutest little green card holders that I just cannot wait to show off!!

For less than $35, I was also able to add three of the Apple Green and Yellow stationery cards, personalized with my name. I adore them and can't wait to send someone a sweet handwritten note on them!

I couldn't believe how quickly my cardstore.com order arrived, it seemed like it was within days when I got my order. I'm an impatient person when it comes to knowing that I have something that should be arriving soon!

Readers, you can save 10% off of your order at cardstore.com when you use code FAMILYREVIEW10 through 6/30/2010!

This post was written as part of a program for Family Review Network and Cardstore.com, who provided a gift card for shopping for the product for this review.

0 comments:

Back to TOP