Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mother's Day is QUICKLY approaching!!


I can't believe that in less than a week its going to be Mother's day! WOOO HOOO!! I'm looking forward to the silly little trinket that Boug gives me and the sloppy kisses from Mr. Lil' Buddy. Of course, I have waited til the last minute to get anything for my own mother. I'm so stoked that Tropicana Juicy Rewards still has the $15 off of $49.99 or more for 1-800-FLOWERS.com. For only 3 points, you can save money on getting mom, or grandma, a gorgeous bouquet!

Of course if you wanted to take ma out for dinner for Mother's day, you can even cash in some of your rewards points for saving money on that meal! Right now there are 5104 offers all over the country to save money on dining!!

Also, you can save money on massages with Massage Envy through Juicy Rewards. What mother do you know that doesn't deserve a fabulous massage!?!?


I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review.

0 comments:

Back to TOP