Thursday, May 20, 2010

A life update...

Maybe I haven't been honest with my readers, or maybe I'll just consider it withholding information. I'm sure you've noticed that I've been slacking and for that I sincerely apologize. My life is ridiculous right now and I'm trying to function as normal the best that I can.

My husband and I are separating. Although we live together still for the moment, we are each actively seeking our own places to live, as neither one of us can afford on our own the house that we currently rent.

Frustration. Heartbreak. Tears. Misery. Emptiness. Loneliness. Cast aside. Anger.

There's no limit at all the different words that come into my head for what I feel. My children don't know much as to what's going on, but soon enough I will have to explain it to Boug and my hopes are that she doesn't freak. The girl is sensitive. The boy, he's too little to really understand much so I guess that's a good thing.

My van broke down today. In the Dunkin' Donuts drive through. I had to push it, BY MYSELF, off to the side and wait for the tow truck and for my mother to pick up my son and I and bring us home. I didn't want to sink money into the van. I've been trying to save for my own little place, but que sera sera, it is what it is, there's nothing I can do to change that.

I'm going to try to catch up on all the stuff that I've been slacking on. I have a list with a minimum of eight things on it that I need to get posted and more being added to that practically every single day. I promise readers, I'll catch up as soon as I can. Thanks for being here with me and thanks for your patience.

7 comments:

Leslie M. May 20, 2010 at 10:12 PM  

I'm so sorry Case. You don't have to explain to anyone. Hugs and I will keep you in my prayers.
XOXOX
Leslie
Leslie Loves Veggies

Liz May 20, 2010 at 10:17 PM  

Oh man Casey, I am so sorry! Sounds like a sucky day, can't wait to give you a huge hug. Praying for you and thinking about you a lot. :)

Beth @ TheAngelForever May 20, 2010 at 11:00 PM  

So sorry to hear everything that is going on. Thoughts and prayers are with you as you work through this tough time. Lots of virtual hugs coming your way.

lfhpueblo May 22, 2010 at 12:10 AM  

I'm praying that everything will work together for good. I'm also praying that your children and you are able to adjust to the differences in your lifestyles that always come along with separations. God Bless You. Hang in there.

litanyofbritt May 28, 2010 at 12:11 PM  

i hope things start to look up for you soon.

Unknown June 3, 2010 at 11:10 AM  

Aww Casey, I'm so sorry :(

I hope everything finds a way to work out in the end.

Pricousins June 16, 2010 at 2:47 PM  

oh girl! I'm sorry! it sucks but you and the kids will probably end up happier in the long run.

Back to TOP