Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Some last minute gift ideas!

I found a couple great last minute ideas that I'd love to share with you!!

You can get Seinfeld Monopoly game for $4.99, marked down from $34.95.... cause you know, maybe the dingo ate your baby? Or there's no soup for you?

For the Twilight-aholics, amazon.com has select Twilight items marked down 60%. You can see all those blood sucking, hot items here: Twilight Markdowns

Friggen' LOVE this- A disposable plate that fits on top of a can or a beer bottle, awesome for those holiday gatherings that you just don't have enough table space for everyone to sit and eat. Or people who are too busy mingling with others to sit and eat! Check out the Go Plate here: The Go Plate

And with amazon.com you have 2 days left to order with FREE super saver shipping to ensure Christmas arrival. Get on it!!

2 comments:

Corine (@ComplicatedMama) December 15, 2009 at 5:29 PM  

Thanks for RSVPing to the twitter party... I LOVE the header saying on your page-- sounds like me lol

See you there!

1stopmom December 16, 2009 at 4:01 AM  

These are some good deal :) I just ordered a CSI DVD game for only $4.99. I swear I can spend hours over at Amazon looking around!!

Back to TOP