Thursday, December 17, 2009

Impress your guests with President Cheese!

Photobucket
I'm not usually the one who does the holiday entertaining, but this year we'll have about 18 people at our holiday gatherings instead of the usual 10 or so. Tasks have been delegated and I'll be having people at my house on Christmas Eve... Yes, I'm a bit nervous, as my first (and only) attempt at hosting a holiday was Christmas of 2004 and I feel like I failed miserably. This time around, I'm running the show a little bit untraditionally, I'm doing a finger food/appetizer style evening and if my guests don't like it, too bad! I don't know how they wouldn't though, I've got a few really great ideas planned!!

One of which is going to be an awesome cheese spread, thanks to President Cheese. They have the best brie that I've had in a while and I can't wait to put it out for my guests! The resources that they have at their site are so valuable to me, and I know that I'll be able to put out a great cheese board for the family that will be hanging out with us that night! I've been scouring through the recipes at the President Cheese site and I'm looking forward to adding the President Brie log en Croute with Shallots and Tarragon to the menu, among the other awesome recipes that are available.

Anything that can make my life easier is welcome of course, and the President Cheese site has, and will continue to be, a big giant help! I love that they provide wine and cheese pairing suggestions, tips for creating your spreads, how to videos, and even more party and occasion tips! Being on a strict budget, the site has helped me know what to buy, so that I'm not overspending on these fabulous recipes. I've always hated spending more then I need to in order to make something phenomenal! I'll be making fabulous, phenomenal items that fit my price ranges!

Opinions are my own, I was provided items free of charge to review, though in no way changed the way I feel about the product and company!

0 comments:

Back to TOP