Sunday, December 20, 2009

Please pardon me...

I believe that I gave myself "blogger burnout"... between the overwhelming holiday gift guide, life at home in general and going back to work- all on top of family coming into town for Christmas and getting prepared for that, I had put my site on the back burner for a bit. For that, I apologize. So here I am, waiting for the snow to start flying... 12:12 am and still haven't put my 'jamas on because once I do, I'll fall asleep and I have so many posts that I need to do!! So... bear with me while I play a bit of catch up and we'll be back to our regularly scheduled programming soon!!

7 comments:

Unknown December 20, 2009 at 1:20 AM  

Hey, it's Christmas and it's time to be with family. Sit back, relax and enjoy:)

karenmed409 December 20, 2009 at 11:08 PM  

Hey Enjoy the Holidays with the family!!.. Relax and enjoy the time with family!!!

Laura December 20, 2009 at 11:16 PM  

This is the time to share with your family.
Sit back and relax.

Unknown December 21, 2009 at 12:02 AM  

I hear ya! It's almost over though, then a whole new year will be here! It's been great working with you though ;)

MIG December 21, 2009 at 7:49 AM  

You deserve a break. Happy Holidays!

lfhpueblo December 21, 2009 at 6:41 PM  

I don't know how you do it all.
Relax, enjoy Christmas and your family.

kado! December 22, 2009 at 8:52 AM  

it has been a very busy time for me too! Enjoy your time with your family...we will still be here! ...plus...most of us have been blogging less too..it is the time of the year to spend with the kids and family!...not the computer! ;)
Merry Christmas!

Back to TOP