Monday, December 14, 2009

Give a head start with Munchkin Math!

Boug's always been the kid who would rather sit and do a workbook then play games, and I'm so happy that it hasn't changed much since school started. Even though I know she's getting a quality education, I like to find other ways to incorporate learning at home, to accentuate what it is that she's learning at school. When Mom Central offered the chance to check out the Munchkin Math DVDs I was stoked, I knew this was something that Miss Boug would definitely enjoy!!

Munchkin Math has been a great way to put a bit more focus on math for my daughter, since they've been focusing more on letters and reading in school, and I know she's already got that down damn near pat, the Munchkin Math was a chance to put more light on an area that I know that she needs work on. Munchkin Math is such a great way to start kids off on the right foot with math, by using shapes, time and money to illustrate the points- all things that kids love. Even Lil' Buddy was paying attention while Boug watched the DVD, and although at 16 months, I know he's not catching too much, a mom can hope right?

Munchkin Math is a great way to integrate learning with everyday functions, I know that Boug is constantly asking me what time it is, how much money she has... I love that Munchkin Math uses the things that she's interested in, in order to show the points and teach the lessons!

Make sure you tweet about Munchkin Math on twitter using the #munchkinmath hashtag through December 16th, that way you'll be entered to win one of three Munchkin Math DVD sets!! Here's a sample tweet for you!!

Enter to win #munchkinmath DVD sets to encourage fun for the kids while learning about telling time, money & shapes! Tweet w/ #munchkinmath!


You can shop for Munchkin Math DVDS at Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, BJ's Clubs, as well as amazon.com

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Munchkin Math and received a sample DVD to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

0 comments:

Back to TOP