Monday, April 13, 2009

Jewelry from Joowle!!

I'm the mom, like many, who put the kids and the hub first always. I don't buy myself many things and I make sure that the kids especially get what they want first and foremost. So when the opportunity arose to review Joowle, I had to jump on it.

Joowle is a fabulous new online jewelry store that has a huge selection and absolutely great prices! Even their designer collection, ELLE, is really reasonably priced!! Not to mention free shipping on all U.S. orders and a hassle free return policy.

I'm loving that they have a "wishlist" option!! I love the idea, for husbands or family, that are aweful gift givers... you can say "Oh, just pick anything on my Joowle wishlist and I'll be happy!!" Mother's Day is coming and how perfect would a 10K yellow gold and diamond "mom" heart pendant be? Priced at $79.99, it wont break the bank! One of my favorites though at the Joowle site is the sterling silver and diamond starry nights drop necklace. Its only $99.99 at Joowle and retails for $172.00 elsewhere!!

While at the Joowle site, check out the "Style of the Week" and check out what I got!! The beautiful sterling silver and cz butterfly pendant! It's priced at only $24.99!!

And don't forget to check out Joowle on Facebook! Become a fan!

Joolwe.com Online Jewelry Store

Big thanks to Family Review Network for making the Joowle review possible!!

0 comments:

Back to TOP