Monday, March 1, 2010

My views of The View from this past week...


Here's my first issue with The View this past week- My darling son decided he is no longer going to nap during The View!!! The nerve of this boy....

So, with that being said, I was kinda unable to watch each show as they happened. I'm so seriously thankful that I can unwind with The View on my computer when I head to ABC's The View site and watch videos from the week.

So on Wednesday... and I'm sure this was the other "The View Moms" big topic... Nadya Suleman... One woman that I really just can't handle, but I felt that I had to watch her anyways. Why do I do things like that to myself? I love how Barbara called her a "lightning rod for controversy" but by continuing to keep her in the limelight, making show appearances etc, its US that make her that "lightning rod for controversy." And honestly, could someone give the Octomom a better stylist? I'm not saying that I'm a perfect dresser, but I'm also not on tv being watched by millions of people... that outfit didn't do her ANY justice. I loved the look on Whoopi's face for practically Octomom's entire segment, it was simply priceless!!

On Thursday, they went the other extreme and had on Guiliana and Bill Rancic and were discussing their struggle to conceive. It kinda breaks my heart that they are having issues, yet Nadya Suleman can have 14 kids, no job etc etc...

Joy Behar is definitely my favorite View lady, I love how blunt and honest she always is. With Whoopi running a very, very close second.

Okay, so are you ready for tomorrows show (Tuesday, 3/2)?!?! The sparkly, fabulous, charming, droolworthy Robert Pattinson will be on... *swoon*

For the rest of the week, you can check out...
Wednesday: View Tube, and Lisa Kudrow will come to help host.
Thursday: Valerie Bertinelli will be helping host, and Abigail Breslin and Mia Wasikowska will be appearing. (Mia is from "Alice in Wonderland" which I cannot wait to see!!)
Friday: This will be the "Road to the Oscars" episode with Don Cheadle and Wesley Snipes.


I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.

0 comments:

Back to TOP