Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Check in here for The View!!

Again, I'm soooo loving being one of The View Moms!! I love sharing with you whats been going on on The View, along with my personal opinions on it and letting you know what's going to be coming up on the shows too!!

This past week, there were some really awesome shows on, and once again, I'm so happy that they have the shows available on the website. My days have been so wonky that getting time for myself when the shows are live, is damn near impossible sometimes. I love kicking back and relaxing at the end of the day, in silence, when everyone is asleep and catching up on The View!!

This week there are some fabulous shows lined up, yesterday was hot topics, and Jessica Simpson was there. I haven't had a chance to check out yesterdays show yet, but I'm sure that Jessica Simpson was there to talk up her new show, where she goes all over the world to see what other cultures see beauty as.

Today's show had Marissa Tomei, discussing her new movie "Into the heart of Italy." Its so nice to see Marissa Tomei doing something mainstream again! I'm such a sucker for her movies, like "Untamed Heart."

Wednesday (3/17) show is going to be a touchy one for me, and its a topic that has been in the news alot... Dr. Drew Pinsky and some of the people from Celebrity Rehab/Sober House will be sitting in, talking about addiction. Now, I don't love that addiction is a problem in America, but I do love that these people will be on the show, talking about it... bringing it more into light. Kate Gosselin is going to be co-hosting again, although I truly wish that there would have been someone other than her as a co-host for this episode especially.

Thursday's (3/18) show is going to be the "Month in ReView" show, and the ladies are going to be touching on spring fashions as well. I'm soooo looking forward to this!! I can't wait to see what the great looks for spring are pegged to be!

Friday's (3/19) show is going to be "Fashion Friday." Not only will they be talking with designer Jason Wu, olympic gold medalist and Dancing with the Stars contestant, Evan Lysacek will be a guest. Also, Kristi Yamaguchi will be making an appearance too!

So far, as long as I've been a The View Mom, there are two shows that jump out as instant favorites. Of course, the episode with Robert Pattinson... and tomorrows show about addiction. Maybe I'm addicted to Robert Pattinson??

I am a participant in a Mom Central campaign for ABC Daytime and will receive a tote bag or other The View branded items to facilitate my review.

0 comments:

Back to TOP