I love my new and improved beauty regimen. I used to be so nervous about using things on my sensitive skin, and I was never sure what worked with what. Now that I've switched to Perricone products, I've been so happy.
The newest addition to my routine is the Perricone MD Skin Clear Toner, which I use with the Skin Clear Cleanser that I raved about just a few short weeks ago. My picky, breakout prone, combination dry/oily, skin has been getting nicer and nicer the longer I've been using the combination of the two products. My problems with toner in the past have been that they are all so drying, and with some dry patches on my skin, I can't dry them out any more... unless I want to be miserable. Dr Perricone Skin Clear Toner has been a godsend!! I haven't been breaking out, and my skin has been far less oily, even after a day of work!!
I love that the Skin Clear Toner is anti-microbial and anti-bacterial, it keeps the yuck out of my pores!! Its also loaded with Alpha-Lipoic Acid, which is great for minimizing fine lines and reducing pore size. Of course with the added Euycalyptus Leaf Oil, the hydration that skin needs is there, and it cools inflamed skin (think big bad pimple getting a bit relaxed!!)
Want to win your own bottle of Perricone MD Skin Clear Toner? Tell me what your skin worries are!!
- Follow or Subscribe to A Couch With A View
- Follow CaseyDeuce on twitter and tweet this giveaway.
- Become a fan of Perricone on Facebook, leave a message on the wall saying you came from A Couch With A View.
- Become a fan of A Couch With A View on Facebook.
- Post my button on your blog.
- Follow Perricone MD and Dr. Perricone on Twitter.
- Add my text link to your blogroll: http://acouchwithaview.blogspot.com/
- Post about this giveaway on your blog!
- If you don't have a blog, you can gain extra entries by emailing a friend about this giveaway! Just CC me in your email! firstname.lastname@example.org
This giveaway will accept entries until 11:59 pm on Wednesday, March 31st. U.S. and CAN entrants only please. Winner will be drawn with random.org and emailed. Winner must reply within 48 hours to winning email or a new winner will be drawn. Please make sure that your email is accessible, whether in the comment or a blogger profile, cause if I cant contact you, how can you win?
I received Perricone MD Skin Clear Toner to aid in my review, which in now way changes my thoughts or feelings on the product!