Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Martha Speaks: Martha Says It With Flowers

Whenever I have a PBS Kids dvd title on hand, I feel good, I feel like I'm doing something a little better than just letting the kids sit in front of the tv. If they like to spend their tv time watching something that's more informative, I'm definitely all for it!

Martha Speaks: Martha Says It With Flowers just came out on dvd and its great for kids to expand their vocabulary, with help from Martha- the talking dog!!

Martha Speaks: Martha Says It With Flowers is loaded with 8 different stories that my kids just love!! It contains episodes Raiders of the Lost Art, Martha Gets Spooked, Martha Changes Her Luck, There Goes the Neighborhood, Ice Scream, Martha Sings, TD Makes the Band, and of course, Martha Says It With Flowers.

Boug's favorite episode on the dvd is Martha Sings, the episode where Martha wakes up and begins to sing and simply cannot seem to stop!!

You can order Martha Speaks: Martha Says It With Flowers on amazon.com. Also available is the Martha Speaks: Martha Says it with Flowers Picture Book.

0 comments:

Back to TOP