Working in the food industry for so long has always kept me with a need to keep my hair back, not only that, I'm a licensed cosmetologist too. So of course, when I talked to HairCoverings.com about doing a review, I knew it would be something that I could chat about with you quite easily. Over at HairCoverings.com they have a great big selection of hair accessories. They carry everything from headbands to hats, banana clips, barrettes, and so much more. I'm personally a huge fan of barrettes since they give your hair a bit of room to move, instead of making your hair more easily broken by using a rubber band, or any type of band for that matter. I loved their selections of barrettes, my favorite was definitely the double flower barrette, and at only $4.99, the price is super reasonable!
HairCoverings.com sent me their black woven cap, which is perfect for me on the days that I could care less about my hair, while still looking chic!
Want to win a surprise box from HairCoverings.com (valued at $25)?? Head over to HairCoverings.com and leave a comment here with what your favorite item is!!
- Follow or Subscribe to A Couch With A View
- Follow CaseyDeuce on twitter and HairCoverings on twitter, tweet this giveaway.
- Become a fan of A Couch With A View on Facebook.
- Post my button on your blog.
- Add my text link to your blogroll: http://acouchwithaview.blogspot.com/
- Post about this giveaway on your blog!
- Subscribe to the HairCoverings feed.
- Follow HairCoverings' blog on Networked Blogs.
- Follow HairCoverings' blog with Google Friend Connect.
- Add HairCoverings text link to your blogroll: http://www.haircoverings.com/
- If you don't have a blog, you can gain extra entries by emailing a friend about this giveaway! Just CC me in your email! firstname.lastname@example.org
HairCoverings.com sent me the black woven hat to help aid my review, free of charge. This had no bearing on my review and all opinions are 100% mine. See my disclosure policy for more information.