Monday, March 29, 2010

Holy Comfort JAMBU!!!

A few weeks back, I was sent these fabulous shoes for review... I stared at them, contemplated the very cutest way to wear them. I drooled a bit over them... then I put them on... My little tootsies melted into these shoes that Jambu sent me. For years, I've always thought that shoes would never fit me right. That the shoes that I liked the most, would always be painful for me. The Jambu Odyssey shoes, I have completely fallen in love with them.

I've decided I can pair these shoes with damn near everything, I can dress them up and dress them down. They look great with jeans, capris, skirts, cuffed jeans that I've tried them on with. To find a pair of shoes that can go with virtually everything is amazing!!

Not only am I going to rave about the versatility and comfort of Jambu shoes, they're responsible too, which makes me feel great. Jambu uses 100% recycled, recyclable and re-usable packaging. Even the outsoles of the shoes are made with partially recycled and re-usable compressed rubber.

One of my favorite parts about my new Jambu shoes? My best friend is jealous that she doesn't have a pair yet....

You can order Jambu shoes from online retailers like Zappos and ShoeMall, or you can search their site for a retailer in your area! And don't forget to keep following Jambu on Twitter, Jambu on Facebook, as well as the Jambu blog to keep posted on all things Jambu!


BrendaLea, the Prpldy March 30, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

They looks so comfy. I just saw an ad in a magazine I was looking at today while at the docs office. I was surprised to see your review today as well. I would LOVE to have a pair of these.


Back to TOP