Monday, March 29, 2010

Holy Comfort JAMBU!!!


A few weeks back, I was sent these fabulous shoes for review... I stared at them, contemplated the very cutest way to wear them. I drooled a bit over them... then I put them on... My little tootsies melted into these shoes that Jambu sent me. For years, I've always thought that shoes would never fit me right. That the shoes that I liked the most, would always be painful for me. The Jambu Odyssey shoes, I have completely fallen in love with them.

I've decided I can pair these shoes with damn near everything, I can dress them up and dress them down. They look great with jeans, capris, skirts, cuffed jeans that I've tried them on with. To find a pair of shoes that can go with virtually everything is amazing!!

Not only am I going to rave about the versatility and comfort of Jambu shoes, they're responsible too, which makes me feel great. Jambu uses 100% recycled, recyclable and re-usable packaging. Even the outsoles of the shoes are made with partially recycled and re-usable compressed rubber.

One of my favorite parts about my new Jambu shoes? My best friend is jealous that she doesn't have a pair yet....

You can order Jambu shoes from online retailers like Zappos and ShoeMall, or you can search their site for a retailer in your area! And don't forget to keep following Jambu on Twitter, Jambu on Facebook, as well as the Jambu blog to keep posted on all things Jambu!

1 comments:

BrendaLea, the Prpldy March 30, 2010 at 7:50 PM  

They looks so comfy. I just saw an ad in a magazine I was looking at today while at the docs office. I was surprised to see your review today as well. I would LOVE to have a pair of these.

BrendaLea

Back to TOP