When I was working as a hairdresser, one of my biggest fears was head lice. I was petrified of those little suckers!! And then I had a daughter, and I worried about it, but never did I worry about it so much until she started kindergarten. Each day, I yell "make sure you keep your hair up in that ponytail ALL DAY!!" And each day she comes home with her hair floppin' down over her shoulders. If there's anything that I can do to help prevent head lice from sticking to my little girl, I'm on it. So when given the chance to review Zippity Doo's head lice prevention line, I totally jumped at the opportunity!!Zippity Doo's products are awesome, they contain ingredients that prevent head lice infestation, but they're gentle and mild at the same time. I don't have any problems using these daily with Boug, because they're gentle enough to do so! Boug's favorite is the detangler, and mine too of course, because those nasty snarls are a pain to get out. To be able to to detangle and prevent head lice at the same time is a win-win situation for me!
Also available from Zippity Doo's is shampoo, conditioner, gel and shield spray, in addition to the detangler. You can pick up products at CVS.com, as well as EZMedShop.com. Check online for other retailers in your area.
Want to win your own set of Zippity Doo's products? Tell me what your biggest hair care woes are with your kids!
- Follow or Subscribe to A Couch With A View
- Follow CaseyDeuce on twitter and tweet this giveaway.
- Become a fan of Zippity Doo's on Facebook, leave a message on the wall saying you came from A Couch With A View.
- Become a fan of A Couch With A View on Facebook.
- Post my button on your blog.
- Follow Zippity Doo's on Twitter.
- Add my text link to your blogroll: http://acouchwithaview.blogspot.com/
- Post about this giveaway on your blog!
- If you don't have a blog, you can gain extra entries by emailing a friend about this giveaway! Just CC me in your email! firstname.lastname@example.org
This giveaway will accept entries until 11:59 pm on Wednesday, March 14th. U.S. and CAN entrants only please. Winner will be drawn with random.org and emailed. Winner must reply within 48 hours to winning email or a new winner will be drawn. Please make sure that your email is accessible, whether in the comment or a blogger profile, cause if I cant contact you, how can you win?
I received the Zippity Doo's product line to aid in my review, which in now way changes my thoughts or feelings on the product!