Thursday, March 18, 2010

Get your Juicy Rewards!!

I'm so loving being able to spread the word about the Juicy Rewards through Tropicana to my readers. This is such a cool program, and since Tropicana is my fave orange juice to begin with, there's no need to change any of my purchasing habits to get in on it!! With Tropicana Juicy Rewards, you can collect your points to redeem for discounts on stuff you use, things you'd like and experiences you'd love to have!

I spend a bit of time browsing through the rewards tonight, and since I'm so indecisive all the time, I didn't pick anything out yet. So much looks so great!! There are offers from Adidas where you can save up to $50 and get free shipping, which might be the route I go since Boug starts tee-ball in a few short weeks. But I wanted to do something for me... I was definitely thinking about redeeming for a massage at a local place. And I'm loving that local places are participating in the Tropicana Juicy Rewards promotion!! I'm definitely thinking that as the weather gets nicer and nicer, I'm going to redeem for a great discount on taking miss Boug horseback riding! I know how much she's going to love it!!

Have you started participating in the Juicy Rewards program? What rewards do you have your sights set on??

I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review.

0 comments:

Back to TOP