Thursday, October 15, 2009

Rummino FRN Review!


Keeping things lively and fun around the house during downtime is important. Sometimes we forget to take time for each other and get stuck in a rut. A great way to have a fun home night is with a great game.

We were recently sent, for review through FRN, Rummino which is a mix of dominos and rummy. And if you watched or participated in Monday Mingle, you'd see me talk about how the hub and I always used to play rummy. Rummino has been an awesome addition to our game collection and a must needed, well deserved break from the crazyness of everyday. Though it took us a minute to get used to the new rules and regulations of Rummino, we quickly caught on and before we knew it, we had played 3 rounds of it!!

Although I know Rummino is a little advanced for Boug, she's only 5 and the recommended ages are 8+, I know I'll be bringing Rumminio to the family gatherings this holiday season especially. We've been in a game rut for the holidays for the past few years and I'm sure Rummino is going to be a big hit!

You can pick up Rummino through the Marina Games website or at Amazon.com.

Opinions are my own, I was provided items free of charge to review, which in no way changed the way I feel about the product!

0 comments:

Back to TOP