Saturday, October 24, 2009

Make all your steps smart!


Cooking and feeding and coming up with new recipe ideas and transitioning from bottles to cups, from sippys to regular... its all a bit overwhelming at times and I can admit that I've gotten stuck in ruts with foods and whatnot...

How helpful is Evenflo's new Smart Steps feeding line?!?! Their new products are designed to help parents and caregivers dish out the right amount of food for their toddlers. New products like the transition cup with its soft spout, the insulated cup that has a neoprene sleeve to keep drinks warm or cool longer, the portion scoop that makes giving the right amount so easy, and many other great new products. I especially love the idea of the portion plate that shows right there that the meal is balanced and portioned properly!

I love all things that make my life even the tiniest bit easier and the Smart Steps line has done that. Even the website is full of ideas to make life easier, with everything from dealing with a picky eater to their portion health feeding arc, from the food pyramid to kid friendly recipes. How do you deal with your picky eaters? Try giving them choices, let them pick the veggie that they'd prefer, or let them even help prepare them with you as you cook!

You can read more about Evenflo's Smart Steps at the Mom Central website. While there you can even grab coupons for the new Evenflo Smart Steps products!

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Evenflo and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. In addition, Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

1 comments:

The Little Miss October 24, 2009 at 11:28 PM  

Im trying this!!! Amazing blog!!! I loved reading your posts!If you would like please come visit me at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com and enter my current giveaway. I try to have a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday so I hope you decide to become a follower so you don't miss out!
xo
Priscila

Back to TOP