Monday, October 26, 2009

Life's a jungle, eat it up!

I'm happy I've found a way to keep myself out of the kids candy this Halloween. Because seriously, I do not need to be eating their candy... Every year, I dig and dig through Boug's treat bag and score about 5 extra pounds on each thigh. Is it worth it? Nope. This year I'm going to keep on hand a special treat for me so that I can keep away from that big plasticy pumpkin faced bag that beckons my name.
I've got Tiger's Milk bars on hand to curb my candy cravings this year, and I'm stoked, cause they're not only yummy, but they're balanced. They're a great source of protein and nutrition, and are packed with 16 vitamins and minerals.

Of course I've had to dip into my Tiger's Milk stash already, but not to worry, I'll definitely be keeping them around for this coming weekend. The peanut butter flavor has got to be my favorite, though they come in peanut butter with honey, protein rich, and peanut butter crunch varieties as well.

You can pick up your Tiger's Milk bars at Trader Joe's, Albertsons, Meijer, and other retailers. You can even pick them up in bulk at Amazon.com

Opinions are my own, I was provided items free of charge to review, which in no way changed the way I feel about the product!

0 comments:

Back to TOP