Lil' Buddy has become one pain in the neck of an eater all of a sudden. Its ridiculously annoying and obnoxious and nothing like his sister was. Boug would eat anything in sight and Bud will only eat a select few things. Thankfully, one of those things he'll eat is yogurt and of course, YoBaby has been a fave for a while now. Now I'm stoked that they have the new 3 in 1 yogurt meals that have not only their yogurt, but also fruit and vegetable puree at the bottom as well.
Being 100% natural and organic is a huge perk, because who wants to feed their kids junk that is processed and unnatural, loaded with sugar and who knows what else? With the 3 in 1 meals, I know that Bud is getting nutrition in, as well as not just eating cheese sandwiches and egg noodles. He loves the flavors that they come in, pear & green bean, apple & sweet potato, as well as peach & squash, I'm thinking he enjoyed the apple & sweet potato the most though. Another great thing about him with these, is that he's trying to learn how to use a spoon at this point and the consistency is perfect for him to dip his spoon in and attempt to feed himself with it.
Want to win a YoBaby 3 in 1 meals prize pack?? Leave a comment here with which flavor do you think your little one would like? Or have you already tried other YoBaby products, what flavor of those do they enjoy?? Prize pack includes a YoBaby travel bowl with lid, organic cotton YoBaby bib, an Eric Carle growth chart, 3 free YoBaby meals coupons.
- Follow or Subscribe to A Couch With A View
- Follow CaseyDeuce on twitter and tweet this giveaway.
- Become a fan of A Couch With A View on Facebook.
- Become a fan of YoBaby on Facebook.
- Post my button on your blog.
- Follow Stonyfield Farm on Twitter.
- Add my Holiday Gift Guide button to your blog.
- Add my text link to your blogroll: http://acouchwithaview.blogspot.com/
- Post about this giveaway on your blog!
- If you don't have a blog, you can gain extra entries by emailing a friend about this giveaway! Just CC me in your email! email@example.com
This giveaway will accept entries until 11:59 pm on Sunday, November 15th. Winner will be drawn with random.org and emailed. Winner must reply within 48 hours to winning email or a new winner will be drawn. Please make sure that your email is accessible, whether in the comment or a blogger profile, cause if I cant contact you, how can you win??
Opinions are my own, I was provided items free of charge to review and giveaway (by Stonyfield Farm/YoBaby), which in no way changed the way I feel about the product!