Saturday, October 24, 2009

Good Nutrition Builds Healthy Babies!!

One of the most important things that we do for our children is make sure that they get the nutrition that they need. With so much varying information out there, how quickly things change and not knowing where to turn, its nice that the Infant Nutrition Center has now launched a website that is chock full of resources for making nutritional decisions that much easier.

When I had Miss Boug, I feel like I was young, turning 22 only a week after I had her, and the first year especially was tough, thinking I didn't know what the hell I was doing. I looked through countless magazines, watched the tv shows, read the books and checked websites to make sure that I was doing the right things for her. Sometimes its just so much to take in and if its not done right, its overwhelming to understand. With the Infant Nutrition Center's website having fourteen videos and illustrations that break things down, easier to focus on, easier to understand, its such a great help.

Of course we all know, "breast is best," but sometimes that doesn't work for everyone. Even though having two kids and feeling like I'm semi-knowledgeable, the Infant Nutrition Center site helped me learn even more about development in my kids that has already passed as well as stuff that will continue to occur.

In a clear, easy to comprehend format, the Infant Nutrition Center is a definite resource that I'll be looking to in the future and passing along to friends! (like you right now!!) I'd have to say the brain size illustrations were the most interesting to me, I didn't realize that Lil' Buddy's brain was the size of a smallish head of lettuce right now!!

I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Mead Johnson. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

0 comments:

Back to TOP