Monday, October 19, 2009

I'm just a fan of fancast!

Every evening goes the same way... dinner gets on the table late. Hub gets home late. Kids go to bed late.... Mom misses the few minutes of tv time that she wants each week. Its getting tiring!!

There are only two shows that I make a point to watch each week, Glee and Law & Order: SVU. I don't ask for much around the house, just to have an hour to myself on Wednesday nights to veg out... now here's my issue. Glee and SVU are on at the same. exact. time. Are you kidding me? Its like cable tv is conspiring with my family against me.Hallelujah!! At least I have found a way to watch my shows when its convenient for me. I can watch SVU now when it airs on Wednesday nights, but Glee I can watch afterwards online at Fancast.com!! I'm truly shocked at how well being able to watch a tv show, when I want, works into my hectic home life schedule. Between making meals and laundry and cleaning, I'm able to check out my show when it works for ME!

Fancast is awesome, there's a ton of choices to pick from on the site, all sorts of different shows and its ridiculously easy to filter and navigate through your results. I was even quite surprised when I saw that they offered full length movies at Fancast as well. And the best part of all, since I'm so stingy... its free! The advertisements that keep it free are pretty short and painless so that's definitely a huge plus!

You can even keep up on the latest news and gossip at the very same site that you're checking out your favorite shows and movies. Convenience is key and staying at the same website definitely works for me!

And seriously, its only Monday and Saturday's SNL is already up because I passed out about 4 minutes into it... and on that note... I'm off to watch SNL and drool over Gerard Butler at Fancast.

2 comments:

kado! October 20, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

or you can get a DVR!!!! i don't know how I lived before my DVR....it has even made my marriage better! ;)

kalea_kane October 21, 2009 at 12:46 AM  

I love being able to catch my fave shows online. Thank you for sharing. :)

Back to TOP