Sunday, October 11, 2009

Maple Leaf Market Kitchen Makeover Sweepstakes!!

Hey my wonderful Canadian readers!! Yeah YOU!! Do you want a kitchen makeover?? I'm so jealous that this opportunity is only open to the Canadians, but I wish you all the best of luck at the same time.

You can enter every day at Maple Leaf Market to win a kitchen makeover worth $32,000!! What would you do with your kitchen space with $32,000?? I couldn't even begin to decide what I would do with a $32,000 kitchen makeover... First it would help to have a home that I own to do stuff to, but I'd have to get myself a top of the line dishwasher, stove and definitely add in lots of storage space!! I've got great serving platters and stuff sitting out in the garage right now because I have no where to put them!!

There are other great prizes at stake if you're not the winner of the grand prize kitchen makeover. You can win one of the other prizes, like 1 of 12 Frigidaire fridges stocked with Maple Leaf Prime frozen chicken.

Even if you don't win, if you were in the market for a new kitchen appliance, each entrant is eligible for a $500 rebate offer from Frigidaire!

At the Maple Leaf Market site you can "meet the butcher," "meet the baker," as well as "the pasta maker," in order to get great tips and tricks, along with recipes and coupons to make your mealtime planning that much easier!

Yes, I'm jealous of this Canadian opportunity, so go enter! That way if one of my awesome readers is the winner, I can live vicariously through you!!

Post?slot_id=66922&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

0 comments:

Back to TOP