Thursday, February 12, 2009

Out of the Box Sampler!!

My Out of the Box Sampler arrived today!! How exciting!!

It contained items from...
Willow Lake Scents (Tart/Scrub)
The Ugly Duckling (Tarts)
Deborahs Candle Magick (Tarts)
Angel Made Scents (Tart)
Solkat Soaps (Soap)
Magick Moon Soapworks (Soap)
Pretty Wrapped Up (Tootsie Rolls/Personalized Wrapper)
Adrienne Mason (Chocolate Pretzel)
Lemon-Lollipop (Scent & Lollipop)
Body Scentuality (Candles)
Mary Rudakas (Cupcake Cutout)
Lainey's Pawtique (Dog Cookies)
Karen & Nancy (Candies)
SBS Teas (Soap, Green Tea Heart, Truffle)
Fortune Cookies, Chocolate Covered Cherry
{if anyone knows which shop this is from, please tell me, I cant figure it out}
Got Wick? (Soap, Lotion, Bath Bomb)
The Sweet Jelly Bean (Cookie)
Fizzy Bubbles (Cupcake Bath Bomb)
FunkTionAl (Bath Salt)

So many great items, so many great shops and I can't wait to start trying stuff out and shopping!
Can't wait til next month!! Check out the Out of the Box Sampler Blog!!

3 comments:

Shannon February 13, 2009 at 10:24 AM  

I just wanted to let you know I selected you for an award :)

here is the link
http://www.themommy-files.com/2009/02/my-first-award.html

Happy Friday!

Shannon
The Mommy-Files

A. T. February 15, 2009 at 9:40 PM  

Casey, Fat Daddy Sweets is going to be in the March box!

Anonymous,  February 22, 2009 at 9:25 PM  

Thanks for mentioning me! Love the Out of the Box Sampler boxes!!!

Back to TOP