Thursday, February 19, 2009

Drink WAT-AAH!!!

Do you or your kids drink enough water in any given day? I know my daughter doesn't and I know that I definitely don't, but did I think that my Boug would pass the WAT-AAH challenge? I wasn't quite sure. Now Boug isn't the biggest soda drinker, but she'll guzzle any sort of juice you put in front of her. Especially the sugary garbage (which I try to keep out of my house).

What do you think that your child would pick if they had WAT-AAH, soda, juice etc... lined up in the fridge to choose from?

I thought that Boug would be grabbing for the juice, easily.

But when I asked her what she wanted to drink, she quickly said "That one Mom!!"

With an eye catching bottle, why would kids not want to drink WAT-AAH? And water is one of the most important things for all of us!!

Check out the WAT-AAH website (or the challenge blog), which is sooo fun, sooo easy to navigate and if you'd like to participate in the WAT-AAH Challenge, please let me know! Email num1twinkie at yahoo.com!

3 comments:

Jenni February 19, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

Interesting idea! We drink A LOT of water here, but my oldest son would much rather have soda!

Jenn@ The Crazies February 19, 2009 at 3:27 PM  

Thanks Casey! My son wouold pick Sprite or Root beer all day long while my oldest and middle would always choose water! I dont drink enough either though!

Anonymous,  February 24, 2009 at 4:50 PM  

Take the Wat-aah! Challenge. Send us a line at mslackerelli@gm.slc.edu if you would like us to send you a kit

Back to TOP