Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Don't Tell My Husband....

but I'm in love with a truffle. But no, not just any ordinary truffle. A Fairytale Brownies truffle...

Yes, he was there while I was eating it. He ate 2 as well... I don't dare tell him that a square of chocolate heavenly goodness ranks close to where he ranks. But oh yes, this divine brownie truffle does.

Fairytale Brownies calls itself "a place of true enchantment." I couldn't agree more. Its like bliss in your mouth!! They have raspberry swirl, caramel and walnut brownie truffles all packaged in one box for only $24.95. A $24.95 well spent. There is no skimping on size, there is no skimping on quality.


Being the bargain shopper that I so often am, of course I clicked the "50% off and free shipping link" and what did I find there?? Fabulous items like the Valentine dozen and a bag of coffee, the set of 2 Valentine dozen (so you dont have to share), the Magic Morsel dozen, and there's more, I think I'll be typing all night if I tried to list them all!

Have an occaision that you need a whole bunch of brownies? Check out the Bunches of Brownies!! Prepare yourself for compliments cause they ROCK!

With flavors like Espresso Nib, Toffee Crunch, Chocolate Chunk Blondie and more, there really is something to curb anyone's sweet tooth!! Head on over to Fairytale Brownies and INDULGE!! And seriously, don't tell my husband, he's got some competition on this one... is it legal to marry a brownie?

2 comments:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom February 11, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

Oh, these look awesome! I could get into some big trouble with these!

Niki February 21, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

I would keep some food that doesn't go stale!

Back to TOP