Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Looking Back #1





We're looking back now, play along at An Ordinary Life every week!! This was Boug's 2nd birthday party, after all the chaos had simmered down, people had started to leave, the party clothes were trashed.... She was excited about her new sunglasses and gardening gloves. I cant believe how little she was, how curly her hair once was, how she still had those chubby little arms and legs!!

Now she's getting so big, and is such a little lady! Its hard to believe that she was once a little toddler!!


Enjoyed this week's look back? Remember to play along next week!


Thanks Kristin for starting up the weekly Look Back!






And at Kristin's request, here's Boug today, not literally, but last week, with her dad opening up our Velveeta party pack for the Superbowl! Its the most recent decent one that I have and I'm not waking her up now at 1:20 am to take a picture!! LOL!!



5 comments:

Unknown February 3, 2009 at 11:45 PM  

mis little diva!! she is like where is my acdemy award

Kristin February 4, 2009 at 1:07 AM  

She's too flippin cute. kaila was the same way, loved sunglasses!

Now lets see a picture of her today. :)

Kristin February 4, 2009 at 3:00 AM  

I knew it she's huge! They grow way too fast!

Anonymous,  February 4, 2009 at 7:13 AM  

OMG! I got the Velveeta game pack too. It was AWESOME.

And she is fantastic.

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy February 4, 2009 at 11:19 PM  

Oh how I wish I had had a girl. She is adorable.

Back to TOP