Monday, February 23, 2009

Cart Stopper Review

Once again, another "why didn't I think of that" moment occurs.

My Lil Monkey's came out with this fabulous Cart-Stopper and it just makes perfect sense. I cannot tell you how many times I've had the cart start to roll away from me, no matter what store I'm at. The scariest part is that it usually happens when I'm almost done getting everything into the car except the kid is still left in the cart and it just barely begins to roll. Even that tiny roll makes my heart stop!

An industrial strength suction cup, that sticks to any flat, clean surface and then tethers back to the cart is genius. Personally, I'm not big on remembering things. I'm aweful when its time to use something complicated or bulky. This is easy! The Cart-Stopper small enough to fit in my purse where I know I'll never forget to bring it with me.

When I first pulled it out of my purse, Boug looked at me and said "What is that thing Mom?" To be honest, I told her I was going to stick it to her forehead.

Then I stopped joking and I explained that its a great little invention that helps to keep her and her brother safe and I proceeded to show her exactly how it works. Of course at this point the lady with the car next to mine came out with her cart and like always, I was in her way. But she didn't care. She was too busy wondering what I was explaining to my 4 year old, while her little brother was trying to snatch it from me and eat it. So I told her, she looked almost annoyed that it wasn't around when her kids were young. Her response was "That's so SMART!"

At $9.99 its not a big expense for the little Cart-Stopper that could... I pay more than that for coffee in a week! If you're located in California, Florida, Pennsylvania, Canada or Austrailia, check for a store location near you at their website. If not, you can order from the website as well! For you fashionistas... they come in red, pink and blue! Don't forget to stop by the blog to check out the news and maybe a discount code...?? (hint-hint) It also received The Toy Man Seal of Approval, Awarded Best Product by Orca Communications, The New Parents Guide Seal of Approval and was a JPMA Innovation Award finalist!

You have to love something about a product with a family behind it, Kai and River's Mom and Pop came up with these awesome Cart-Stoppers because of a scary incident and after searching, they realized that there is nothing like it out there! I don't want to be in a run-away cart situation ever again, I'll be sure that I always have my Cart-Stopper with me!!

Would you like to have your very own Cart-Stopper? Head over to the website, check out the locations and see if there is a store near you, if not, let me know if you would order online!

For extra entries, subscribe or follow A Couch With A View. Follow CaseyDeuce on Twitter and tweet this giveaway. Post about this giveaway on your blog or add my button to your sidebar. Head over to Extraordinary Mothers and post that button on your blog. Lots of ways to gain entries here!!

This giveaway will accept entries until Thursday, March 5th. Winner will be drawn with random.org and emailed. Winner will have 3 days to reply to winning email or else a new winner will be drawn!

Please double check your blogger profile and make sure that your email is available through there!! I have so many entries and am unable to contact a lot of them because there is no email address listed or the profile is private! You can also leave your email in the body of the comment if you'd like, such as num1twinkie at yahoo dot com for example!

Thank you Family Review Network for making this review possible!

12 comments:

Heather February 25, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

What a great idea!! I've def been out and had my cart (with the baby in it) start to roll away more than once!!

mverno February 26, 2009 at 4:11 PM  

there is no store near where i live- no i don't trust shopping on line

Karen March 1, 2009 at 8:38 PM  

Great Idea :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

typicalchick March 1, 2009 at 10:37 PM  

I'd order online, very convenient

Susan March 4, 2009 at 10:37 AM  

This is a great idea, keep my baby and my car safe!

Happi Shopr March 4, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

What a great idea and one of those why didn't i think of that?! i hate it when my cart decides to take a stroll on it's own...trinitygsd at yahoo dot com

Anonymous,  March 4, 2009 at 11:11 PM  

That is an ingenious idea! I would order online.
katie1644@aol.com

lezanac March 5, 2009 at 12:18 AM  

I would order it online This is a fabulous idea for a product. I had never heard of it before your review

Anonymous,  March 5, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

What a great idea.

Back to TOP