Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I'm keeping my New Years Resolution with help from Walgreens!

This is a compensated post written by me on behalf of Walgreens. All opinions are 100% mine.

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

Of course, like so many others, my New Years resolution was to get into better shape and lose weight. Naturally, I like to find ways to give myself a boost and when I was asked to try out Walgreens Brand Green Tea Dietary Supplement I jumped at the opportunity! Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products compare to national brands by using most of the same active ingredients, so you can feel good about using a store brand versus just paying for a "name" from other companies. Walgreens has a 100% satisfaction guarantee, just in case you aren't satisfied with your purchase. Their Health & Wellness products are also pharmacist recommended, you can feel better about using something that has your local pharmacist standing behind it. Advertisement

The Walgreens Brand Green Tea Dietary Supplement that I was able to try, I'm happy to say I'm pleased with my results! Just as advertised on the package, it helps curb appetite, burn calories and boost energy. I paired taking these supplements, with my usual diet and exercise and I feel like my routine was kicked up a notch. I feel as if I was able to have an extra bit of help with my quest to get fit! Something else that I love about Walgreens products is that they don't cost as much as other brands, and saving money is a HUGE deal to me, I win-win with these cause I'm not emptying my wallet to purchase Walgreens Green Tea supplements!

Keep in mind, all Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products benefit Walgreens Way to Well Fund™ to bring preventative services to local communities.

Visit Sponsor's Site

0 comments:

Back to TOP