Monday, February 14, 2011

Online shopping with Become.com

I'm a huge fan of shopping online. With the two kids, its so much easier to do shopping at home than it is to drag them both out to the stores or the mall, fight with them over what they are NOT getting, and I always end up spending more money when they're out shopping with me. I'd much rather be in my pajamas, in front of the computer, and with a "click-click" I'm done! Of course I'm always on the lookout for great shopping sites and a new one that I've found is Become.com!!

Become is a great comparison shopping site to help you snag the best deals, get great discounts and save money. They have information available on so many different types of products, so all your comparison shopping can be done in one spot!

I've been eyeballin' some of their info for some great household deals, you can check out what I've been checking out like the mini fridge or the wine glass rack. I also took a peek at the bread slicer and the pantry cabinet. Now if I only had unlimited funds and a bigger kitchen!!

0 comments:

Back to TOP