Thursday, February 17, 2011

Monday Mingle.... on Thursday

I've been scarce, I've been dealing with some stuff, but I wanted to Mingle, even if it is Thursday now. Big thanks to Speedy over at Eighty MPH Mom for hosting the Monday Mingle (YOU ROCK!!).

Monday Mingle 2/14 from CaseyDeuce on Vimeo.




No. My child does NOT like to wear clothes.

Yes. I'm a mess. I know that. Maybe next time I'll do a mingle actually looking presentable. We'll see about that.

Posts in reference:: Current Events, Keeping up with me, I bid him farewell

My mingle was recorded using a Vado by Creative Labs, that I love very very much!

4 comments:

Jennifer-Eighty MPH Mom February 19, 2011 at 12:46 PM  

Casey - oh Casey, how I love you! Thank you for your birthday wishes.

I can tell you are still struggling dealing with things, but you are stubborn and that will get you through. I'm sorry life has thrown you such a (horrible) curve - you deserve only the best, my friend.

I do so many nice things for people too, and have gotten burned so often. I am now a little more cautious when being helpful. I help those who truly need it the most (I try at least :)

I hope you will come back to mingle again...I have missed you :(

Kristin February 20, 2011 at 4:22 AM  

Casey it's so good to see you and hear your voice.

Unknown February 20, 2011 at 3:37 PM  

Oh nice to meet ya!
thanks for mingling with Jen.
hope things get better for you soon!

Cluttered Brain February 20, 2011 at 3:38 PM  

sorry i was apparently logged in as another handle...
lol. if you want to see what my blog here..here's my REAL handle...*sigh*

Back to TOP