Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wordless Wednesday



Friends are friends, no matter how far away they are or how long
you go without seeing them.


As always, you can find more WW at EM, 5M4M and of course, the hub.

13 comments:

Dawn,  April 14, 2010 at 1:14 AM  

Absolutely! I love my girlfriends!

Happy WW!

Susan Cook,  April 14, 2010 at 7:24 AM  

Looks like fun. Bowling Alley?

Happy WW ♥

Tammi @ My Organized Chaos,  April 14, 2010 at 9:51 AM  

Great pic, I'm sure those were great times too!!
:)

Tammi

Real Housewives of Oklahoma,  April 14, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

Amen girlfriend! Nothing better than a good girlfriend.

Happy WW!

Kristin,  April 14, 2010 at 12:42 PM  

That is so very true!

I miss you. I love you. You are my bestie.

OK I'm feeling a bit lebso-ish. But really. Friends are friends no matter what!

Sarah,  April 14, 2010 at 3:32 PM  

((HUGS)) I love you Case! And I do believe that's my new favorite picture of us. EVER.

Marice,  April 14, 2010 at 5:25 PM  

i so agree! friends will always be friends :)

sweet pic!

u may view mine here

Anonymous,  April 15, 2010 at 4:19 AM  

So true! I love my friends.

Back to TOP