Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Recipes are below!!

Sunday: Had a late lunch so just some mac & cheese

Monday: Zucchini Rotini

Tuesday: Chicken Spaghetti

Wednesday: Shepherds Pie

Thursday: Loaded Baked Potatoes & Salad

Friday: Ham & Swiss Casserole

Saturday: Cheeseburger Pie

Once again, breakfasts are usually cold cereal, oatmeal and sometimes Boug just wants toast and a banana! Lunches usually are leftovers or sandwiches paired with yogurt or fruit generally. My meals are usually a bit heavier in meats and chickens as hub is a butcher and brings so much home for free or next to nothing!! Check out more Menu Plan Monday entries at orgjunkie!!

Recipes::
I'm so far behind!! I'll post recipes/links asap!!

1 comments:

Becca April 9, 2010 at 2:34 AM  

I have never tried chicken spaghetti...I really need to one day! :)

Back to TOP