Thursday, April 15, 2010

The perfect spring scent: Thymes Ambersweet Orange

I love switching up my products and scents based on the time of year, the weather, my moods and so many more factors. With spring here, Thymes Ambersweet Orange is my new number one pick!
Thymes has come out with a new 14 piece collection of products in the Ambersweet Orange collection. I love this scent, its so crisp and clean, and I adore when I catch a whiff of myself in the spring breeze! Its a blend of orange blossom, tonka bean, vanilla, nutmeg, sandalwood and cardamom. The Ambersweet Orange scent blend is heavenly!

In the 14 piece collection, you'll find body lotion and wash, bar soap, bath salts, cologne, hand cream, lotion and wash, the home fragrance mist, liquid foaming bath, the sink set with the caddy and the candles. With spring birthdays, graduations, bridal showers, mother's day and more coming, a Thymes Ambersweet Orange gift is definitely a great fit! Or why not just pamper yourself? We all need that sometimes...

0 comments:

Back to TOP