Monday, April 12, 2010

Menu Plan Monday

Recipes are below!!

Sunday: Cheeseburger Pie (carryover)

Monday: Sausage & Peppers Pasta

Tuesday: Leftover night!

Wednesday: Crockpot Rotisserie Chicken

Thursday: Ham Crescent Rolls

Friday: Hot Dogs & Veggies

Saturday: Short Ribs

Once again, breakfasts are usually cold cereal, oatmeal and sometimes Boug just wants toast and a banana! Lunches usually are leftovers or sandwiches paired with yogurt or fruit generally. My meals are usually a bit heavier in meats and chickens as hub is a butcher and brings so much home for free or next to nothing!! Check out more Menu Plan Monday entries at orgjunkie!!

I need to get my recipes together, will post asap.
*The ham crescent roll recipe was provided at the Cook's Ham Blogger Conference and I'm so very thankful for it! I'll have it posted asap!!


Becca April 13, 2010 at 10:21 PM  

Can I say that the hot dogs look the best on there? I haven't had one in so long!

Back to TOP