Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Testing out the MiniTest from AppleCheeks!


When I was pregnant with Boug, I thought about cloth diapering, but I was young and naive, and thought that I'd take the easy road and just do disposables. Then when I became pregnant with Lil' Buddy, I gave cloth diapering another thought. "I could do this," I thought. Did I ever get around to it? No. Did I ever take the initiative to do something a little bit out of my box? Nope. I call myself irresponsible for it, but I'm starting to make that change, slowly, thanks to the AppleCheeks MiniTest review I was able to do through Family Review Network.

I'm so happy with the MiniTest set that AppleCheeks sent. When I had first looked into cloth diapering, everything seemed complicated- liners and hemp and cotton and how to wash and what type of fasteners and so much more. I didn't know what choices I should have been making. The MiniTest set comes with one cover and 3 inserts, in either hemp or viscose from bamboo.

Here's what I love, first of all, I feel a bit more environmentally responsible when using these, which make me want to use them even more. Second of all, they are sooooo easy!! I am so disappointed in myself for not taking this little leap into cloth diapering earlier. I love how they just snap closed, no looking for pins or anything like that. Third, they didn't start stinkin' like I've noticed with disposables. Maybe its because I'm more apt to wash these quicker?

And thankfully, for those beginning moments where I had questions and concerns- I was able to reference the "How-To" videos on the AppleCheeks site! Super helpful!!

Though I don't have much experience with any other cloth diaper companies, I am thrilled with AppleCheeks and would definitely recommend their products to anyone, either just starting out or someone who has cloth diapered before!


This post was written for Family Review Network as part of a program for AppleCheeks, who supplied The MiniTest for review.

1 comments:

Sarah,  April 27, 2010 at 10:00 AM  

I love using cloth diapers on the twins. Applecheeks sounds like something I need to check out.

Back to TOP