Wednesday, May 5, 2010

A Toast for Everday Health!

Being on this diet that I've been sticking to, I've become so much more aware of the good and the bad in foods. Some foods are pure evil, and some foods taste too good to be good. I'm loving branching out into new snackabilities and finding new items to curb my cravings.

Old London Melba Toast and Snacks have definitely been curbing my chip cravings. Their sea salt variety is just what I needed to substitute chips with, perfect amount of saltiness, perfect amount of crunch and I feel better eating them over eating greasy chips.

I love that there are so many recipes available at the Old London site, I'm looking forward to bringing the Atlantic Salmon Bites to our next monthly family fun night. I know that the cream cheese, sour cream, salmon and chives all on the roasted garlic melba snacks are going to be a huge hit!!

Of course, while checking out the Old London Melba Toast site, make sure you enter into the Dance Your Way To Hollywood sweeps! You and a guest can be on your way to Hollywood to check out a taping of a uber-popular show, stay at a way popular Hollywood hotel for 4 days/3 nights! Just make sure you enter before June 30th to be in it!


I wrote this review while participating in a blog campaign by Mom Central on behalf of Old London Melba Toast and received a sample to facilitate my candid review. Mom Central sent me a gift card to thank me for taking the time to participate.

0 comments:

Back to TOP